Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wally & The Dream Park Adventure

 I recently had a long talk with my dear husband about the lack of quality time he spent with me and O. Laying around the house watching cartoons does not count as time well spent. I spend all day with Ollie and try to come up with fun things for us to do. Those fun things must fit somewhere between treatments, naps and my study time (I am going back to school and currently taking Anatomy, but that's another story).  All this being said, John started working on his "family time" this Saturday morning by taking us to Dream Park. If you have never visited the Dream Park, you are truly missing out. This is an amazing play place for children. Heck, I even enjoy playing and climbing and sliding (note the leg shot below).

Ollie and I have visited once before and our experience wasn't all that grand. Besides the fact that it was very hot and I had no help, I discovered some, u-hem, "leftovers" from a teenage night of fun....YUCK! Anyway, the trip this Saturday was a lot of fun. Ollie found a playmate in a 4 year old little boy named Ashton.

He was super cute and oh so sweet to her. I can still hear him calling her, "Wally, I'm over here!
Wally,Wall-eeee!"
They played together for at least an hour before little "Wally"  ran out of gas.
Overall it was great! Can't wait to see what John has planned for next time!

No comments: