Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is in the Chair

This Valentine's Day is super special! My heart has definately increased in size due to the love of my daughter Ollie. It is truly amazing how much one can love a child. John and I both have been hit by cupid and are totally in love with O.
We decided to go low key on ourselves this Valentine's and splurge on our sweet little Boogie. We got her a pink "big girl" chair with her name on it. She adores it! She sits up in it and claps with joy. She also stands beside it and pushes it all around the living room. She looks so grown up sitting in her chair. Too cute!
So, as you can see; Our love is in the chair!

And, as a SuPeR Valentine's Day surprise, my parents gave me and John a Keurig coffee maker. We LOVE coffee and are so excited about this gift. We got mom one this past Christmas and I would look forward to spending the night with her and dad so I could make coffee in her Keurig. Now I can have a cup anytime! Thank you mom and dad for the wonderful surprise! We love it and we love you!!!


XOXO

Live, Love, Breathe!

1 comment:

From The Ground Up... said...

Wow! Ollie looks so grown up sitting in her big girl chair! Too cute!!!