Thursday, September 17, 2009

CrAzY! Thats How She Rolls!

Ollie has been rolling over for quite a while now and prefers to be on tummy. Once we lay her down, she immediately rolls to her stomach. She can also roll from her tummy to her back. She rolls all over the place...it's quite impressive. This is the first time I caught it on video. (I've been a slacker with the camera lately) Anyway, remember how I mentioned in other posts that Ollie had become very vocal. Well, you ain't seen nothing yet. This is the latest. When she gets excited this is what she does. Throughout the football games last Saturday, she bounced her right leg (I have no idea what promted the leg bounce. Thats a another story/blog), and made this sound. She's CrAzY and this is how she rolls!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Stand By Me was playing on your blog when I watched that and it looked like she was moving her leg to the music:)

I think she was a little upset with her arm there! Very cute!

Shonna said...

I LOVE HER!! So glad you shared the video...they always make me smile:)