Monday, April 27, 2009

We Have A Yard!



We finally finished our flowerbeds after months of looking at dirt! John was so good and patient with me. I've been on him about our landscaping for weeks. I was stressed that it wouldn't be done before Ollie arrived. He worked so hard while I stood back and observed. I was in charge of sprinkling the "magic beads" (fertilizer) in the hole before the plant went in...I know tough, right? Everything turned out beautiful...now if we can just get our front porch steps.



(If you come to visit, there is a set of steps on the side.)



One of my favorite pots.








Look, we have grass! John (along with everything else) also laid sod. He's the best!!


2 comments:

Shonna said...

Your yard looks great...way to go John!!! I rode by one day last week, and I could see where he was laying the sod in the back. I know how you are and I am sure you can now take a deep breath and relax:)

jamie said...

it looks really nice. i can't wait to come visit. you might actually have more plants then i do.