Monday, April 27, 2009

38 Weeks, All I Need is a Beak!



Quack, quack! I look like a duck! This picture was taken at 38 weeks. People who say I'm all baby didn't see me in a swimsuit on Saturday. I thought swimming would be a good form of exercise until I discovered that trying to keep an extra 40 pounds above water was exhausting. I sank! The float was relaxing though!

I visited the doctor this morning and everything is awesome! I have dialated very well and everything"looks favorable "for inducing. We are scheduled to report to the hospital Labor and delivery on Sunday night. The induction will begin early Monday and if things go well, Ollie will be here by mid afternoon on Monday. John and I are so excited, along with Sugar, Bebo and Aunts Lesley and Leanne! Hopefully my next blog will include pictures of Ollie Pearl!

Please keep us in your prayers for a happy and healthy delivery.

4 comments:

Shonna said...

You are still so cute and the hair cut is so precious:) So, guess I will be seeing Ollie (and you and John)next week...can't wait!!!

jamie said...

i hope i look that good when i'm 38 weeks pregnant. hot momma !!

The Macks said...

You look great! I can't wait to see precious Ollie Pearl!

Julie said...

I'll say a prayer for you tomorrow as you go in to be induced!! I know that you are thrilled and can't wait to have Ollie Pearl in your arms. Can't wait to see pics of the beautiful little Dubose girl!!!