Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April Showers Bring May.....Babies

This past Saturday several of my good friends hosted a baby shower for me and little Ollie. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful shower with great food and even better company! I had a wonderful time.


An abundance of baby gifts! I was a little overwhelmed! By the time I got to the last gift I was exhausted...but thats a good thing! Many thank yous go out to everyone that made my day so special.


This is a farm animal dress (too cute) picked out by Caroline Reeves. I love it and I know Ollie will be adorable it in. Thank you Shonna and Caroline!


Me and my Momma. She's gonna be an awesome "Sugar"!!


Me and my mother in law. Ollie will be her 6th Grand daughter.


All the hostesses.
Thank you girls for being such wonderful friends.
I love you all!!

2 comments:

Shonna said...

It was a good time and I love that your mom is going to be "Sugar"...that is too cute!

Jeremie said...

It looks like y'all had a wonderful time! I hate I couldn't make it!