Monday, April 6, 2009

Surprise, Surprise

I am fortunate enough to have several good friends and co-workers who care enough to provide food, fellowship and most important baby gifts!! A few weeks ago my friends at the office surprised me with a baby shower. I had no idea what was going on and actually thought I was in trouble until I got in the conference room and there was food and gifts every where. I can honestly say that it was a real surprise and caught me completely off guard! Thank you to all that helped, I had a wonderful time!


My beautiful cake!



Gifts for Ollie.



Oink, oink baby.



One of the many gifts.

3 comments:

Shonna said...

That cake is AMAZING and cute pics of you (and Ollie)!!

It was great seeing you at the shower on Saturday- you racked up! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with...I'm available:) Love you!

The Macks said...

Whew! You had me going with that headline...surprise, surprise. Hope all is well! See you soon! :)

Julie said...

That cake is too pretty to cut into!!! I know that you are counting down the weeks, days, hours, and seconds until Ollie's arrival--won't be long!!!! Have fun looking at ALL of your baby gifts and imagine Ollie wrapped up so snug-as-a-bug in that beautiful crochet blanket.