Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Three years ago, John and I were married in a small ceremony overlooking Gantt Lake.

Our wedding was followed up with an amazing trip to Jamaica.

We swam.

We ate.

We kissed.

And we sat in the water
so a Jamaican man could take our picture
and then charge us an arm and a leg to purchase it.


In the years John and I have been together, we have been on many adventures.

The Bahamas.

Atlantis.

Snorkling.

The top of Mountians.

The haunted lighthouse of St. Augustine. My favorite, of course!

And our greatest adventure of all.

OPD


Through it all, we have been together, and I couldn't ask for anything more.

I look forward to many more adventures!

4 comments:

Jerms said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary chick!!! I think your next adventure should be a little brother or sister!!

Shonna said...

Love your post...so sweet!!! Y'all are such a sweet couple and I am happy you found each other:)

BTW, I have those same swimsuits (IMAGINE THAHT!!!)...the red one in orange and the striped one is blue, black, and white:) Who'd a thunk?!?! Love you!!

Tara said...

Happy belated anniversary! Love this post and the flashback pictures!

Ginny said...

Happy Anniversary Lynsey and John!!