Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Whale" Of A Time

I know, I know, I'm getting a little too much into the blogging but Ollie is doing new things everyday and I want to share! On a whim last night, John and I decided to get out her "whale" bath tub Miss Jennifer got her. I don't know why I had been thinking she was too small for it...boy was I wrong. Up until last night we were bathing O on a little foam mat with barely any water in the tub. Once she sat in her whale tub, she went nuts, kicking and splashing and having the best time. John and I sat back and watched and laughed for at least 15 minutes. She loved the water and actually cried when I took her out. Looks like the whale tub will be a part of our everyday bath routine...I could never deprive my child of this much fun! Excuse all the laughing in the backgound, I was totally amused!


10 comments:

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

You've been depriving that girl of fun in the tub-JK. I was paranoid about that too with Jack. Ollie looks like she is just thriving. It only gets more fun as they start discovering everything around them.

Lori said...

We LOVE that you're blogging more!! Sounds like Ollie's going to be a little beach girl herself loving the water like that:)

Julie said...

Looks like she's a HUGE fan of the water!!! I've been gone so I've been reading your latest blogs and adoring all the pics of your beautiful Ollie!! I bet your parents have her spoiled rotten....as to be expected!! That's what babies are for, right??? :)

I'll see you Thursday night!

Tara said...

Thanks for the blog overload, Lyns! Instead of sitting here doing loads of work, I just got caught up on little Miss O! She's just as gorgeous as her mama!!

The Macks said...

I love it and I love momma's laugh too!

Jennifer Lee said...

I love the video. I am so glad she likes the tub!!!!!!

Beth said...

How precious! I love all the pictures! Ollie is just adorable!! It's easy for us Mamas to get carried away with the pictures and blogging, but that's okay, they're our babies!! They will be grown up before we can blink! Anyway, precious pictures!

Tara Harden said...

I love your videos!!! It's so much fun to watch babies discover the world around them. Looks like she likes the water as much as porter. Just wait til she can splash enough to give you a bath too. And it won't be long.
She is so so very cute too! Keep posting! Can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Becky and I'm mom of Ricky, 13. He has CF too, among other things. I blog about him at http://cfboy.blogspot.com in case you want to read. I know that when we were new to CF when he was an infant, I wanted to talk to everyone I could. :)

Ricky's in the hospital right now, and I'm on the laptop while he does his breathing treatment for the evening, and I just discovered your blog.

Your daughter is precious!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...somehow I missed the memo that you have a BLOG! I love the pictures and especially the video! I hope you all are doing great! LOVE YOU!!!
Reese