Friday, July 10, 2009

Catching Up

For those of you who complain that I don't blog enough.....booya, it's a blog overload! No, seriously I do have alot of pictures to share of little O.

Ollie is now almost 10 weeks old. At her 2 month check up she weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs, 9 ozs. I know this sounds kinda small but keep in mind that a little over a month ago this baby only weighed 6 lbs, 6 oz. She is moving in the right direction and getting bigger everyday.


As you can see, Ollie has learned to smile. Making those silly noises is much more fun when she smiles back at me. Changing her diaper is now when we have our best talks. She just coos and coos as if she is having a whole conversation.....it's so cute. Overall, she is a very happy baby!



Ollie's stylist (aka Lesley and Meg), keep her up to date on the latest fashions. Check out this precious outfit Miss Meg got her.

Ollie has began sitting in her bumbo chair. She LOVES the chair although she looks less than amused here. This is due to the fact that she was starving and instead of fixing that baby a bottle, I took a few pictures. The bumbo chair works perfectly for giving O her zymes and it keeps her occupied while I prepare her formula. Thank you Aunt Valerie and Uncle Jep for the cool chair!

Little O is a daddy's girl! I didn't get to post about John's first fathers day, but here is a picture from the day and Ollie is of course sporting her "I Love Daddy" shirt.

And last, Ollie took her first ride in her stroller. We decided on a jogging stroller so I can take her for walks with me around the block. It's just been too hot lately. We took this trip late in the afternoon once it had cooled down a bit. O loved looking at everything...she had a good time and so did we. I'm sure we looked so cheesey walking down the street talking and laughing at her.

Now that I caught everyone up on Ollie's latest pictures, you can see that all is well. O is doing great. She is healthy and is growing like a weed. We have an appointment at Children's July 24 for a check up. Hopefully her doctor's will be happy with her progress and we'll keep doing what we're doing.

Thanks go out to all my friends for all the support you have shown! I love each and every one of you and we all appreciate the love and prayers you have sent our way!! Keep it up!

5 comments:

the jewells said...

Oh my gosh! I have enjoyed these pictures so much! She is precious! I have to remember to drop a check by your house for the t-shirts. Will they be available in children's sizes?

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

She is a doll! You'll enjoy walking with her more after August when it cools off! She is so cute sitting in the bumbo seat:)

Kiley Davis Spears said...

Love her new pictures! They grow so fast!

jamie said...

do they sale these bumbo chairs in adult sizes .. they look comfy.
she as a big smile like her mama.

From The Ground Up... said...

Ahhh I love the new update!!! The pictures are precious and Miss Ollie just looks so darn cute in that Bumbo chair! So glad she likes it!!! :) Hope to see you guys soon!! Love ya'll!