Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ollie's Digs

With 4 weeks to go (give or take a day or 2) Ollie's room is finally coming together. At my last Doctor's appointment (04/06/09) everything looked really good. Besides the fact that I am huge, I have cankles and high blood pressure, the pregnancy is progressing as it should. Turns out, by the looks of the exam, I could possibly be a little ahead in the pregnancy...that is good news to me, maybe she'll come early. Although, with my luck, she will take her dear sweet time. I'll keep you posted, my next appointment is Monday April 20th.


This is Ollie's crib, completed.
The sweet blanket is a gift from Granny Ollie (John's grandmother).
I think Granny is really excited about her name!


Ollie's going home outfit.
This is a gift from my mother ( Ollie's "Sugar").
She has booties, bloomers and mitts to match!
Too precious!!


Ollie's closet. Have you ever seen so many clothes?
She will definitely be the best dressed baby this summer!


The pack n play is a gift from my hostess friends.
It's gonna come in real handy. To make life a little easier,
Ollie will sleep here (in my room) the first few
weeks after she is born. I love waking up
and seeing this first thing in the mornings.
It always brings a smile to my face to be reminded
that my little girl will be here very soon.



7 comments:

Ginny said...

Oh my goodness at all of the clothes! I cannot believe it is so close to her arrival; we can't wait to meet you Ollie Pearl.

the jewells said...

Love it! The crib bedding is precious!

Shonna said...

You make me smile! I love how you have everything so ready and in it's place just waiting...

Julie said...

Can't wait for your beautiful girl to arrive--yes, she'll be a beauty!! Another one for Sawyer or John Parker(if she likes the older guys)to ask out on a date when they're 30! LOL!!! Tell John not to hate us!;)

May 15 sounds like a great date! That's my anniversary.

Have you checked to see when the full moon will be? JP and Sawyer both came the week of the full moon. My daddy swore by it b/c his cows seemed to have their calves during this time. However, I wasn't too thrilled at being compared to a cow. :)

Lori said...

I love the polka dot sheets. I so wanted to havle polka dots, but that's not so great for boys:) Such a great room for her!!

Jennifer said...

I really wish she would come on April 26. Then we would would have the same birthday.

Love ya
Jennifer

kathunt said...

Everything looks great! I’m so excited for you & John, parenting to soooo wonderful; everyday they look at you with those sweet smiles & your heart melts. Bennett has the caterpillar pictured on your crib, he loves it. We have it on our stroller and he plays with it on walks. (I personally love the little funny songs)