Sunday, March 22, 2009

Less Than Seven



Less than seven weeks to go and I am so ready! Here I am at 33 weeks preggo. I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything ready for Ollie's arrival, but I also feel like it'll be forever before she'll be here. All in all, things are going very well. I now visit the doctor every 2 weeks and will bump it up to once a week soon. At my latest appointment, I was measuring a week ahead...hopefully that means she is a big healthy baby (and will be here soon!). Feet are swollen, my back hurts and I can't sleep, not to mention the emotional outburts in which I am either really mean to anyone around me or I can't stop crying! But it's all worth it!!

1 comment:

jamie said...

your almost there!!! i know you guys have been wanting this for a very long time. I'm so happy for the both of you. your going to be great parents.