Monday, November 16, 2009

Jump Start







I have decided to get a little jump start on the Christmas t-shirt orders. My turkey shirts were a huge hit and I hope that the Christmas shirts are an even bigger one. Above are the Christmas shirts I am offering. These shirts are still in the works. Completed shirts will have stitching around each applique, names, etc. All shirts a white (I do not have color shirts in stock at the moment), short sleeve and run small. Please order at least one size bigger than normal. Most shirts are $15 and this includes monogramming. If you live in Andalusia, you may place your order though e-mail or may obtain my e-mail address through comments. This will eliminate any shipping charges. If you will need your shirt shipped, please order through my Etsy store. You may visit my Etsy for more details. I am taking orders at this time, so order today and your child will have a Christmas shirt to wear all December. I am offering savings on multiple orders (within the same family). Prices are as follows: 1 for $15, 2 for $28, 3 for $40, 4 for $50. This is for shirts of equal value. I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: