Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's Official:



I've become an Etsy junkie! I just love making things! Before Etsy, I just tucked them all away and really didn't know what to do with my creations. Lately, I have been trying to teach myself to sew and I am pretty proud of my accomplishments. I've decided to start with applique. You can view some of the things I have to offer by clicking on the Etsy button on the sidebar. If you are interested in ordering a "turkey" shirt, let me know via e-mail before purchasing. I can save you the shipping. These shirts are super cute and monogramming is available as well. Above are the "boy" colors, but these are cute for girls as well. I am about to do one for girls so you can see what those look like. The girls colors include, brown, pink and lime. 90% a fabric used is designer fabric and is absolutely gorgeous! Every kid needs a new Thanksgiving shirt. Order one today!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love the shirts!! You're sooo crafty!! Great bonfire too and that's the cutest little pepper I've ever seen!! Can't wait to see her pic from Vicki. I got Leigh Anne Ralls to take some of Jack in his Thomas costume and I loved them! Be sure to post her Halloween pictures!

kathunt said...

Hey I love the shirt & would love one for Bennett ~ I don't have your email address, can you email me
kat_hunt@bellsouth.net

The Daniel Family said...

Hey Lynsey,

LOVE the shirt. Do you make them in long-sleeve? You can message my facebook.

Brittany

Sharon Ward said...

I got your check mailed today. Surely you will have it on Saturday or by Monday. The Turkey Tees are just so cute.

I have enjoyed reading your blog recently and keeping up with O. She is absolutely one of the cutest babies that I have ever seen. I loved her in the Chili Pepper outfit.

Thank you and we will try to wait patiently for the shirts.

Jim and MJ said...

I love this shirt. I would really like one for my little boy Parker. mjcwells@gmail.com