Monday, November 9, 2009

Dog Gone Dead Batteries!

A little funny to brighten your day....

As O drank her morning bottle I piddled around the kitchen, unloading dishes, cleaning counters and drinking coffee (yes, she has finally accomplished the holding of her bottle-due to my demanding practice regimen). I noticed she was getting quite upset and went to the dining room to investigate. Her bottle was empty and she was not happy. I assumed she was still hungry so I fixed her a few more ounces. She sucked those down as well. Next it was a little play time on her mat to let her food settle before treatments. At this point I go to my room to finish getting ready. As I came out I heard splashing. Hmmm? Low and behold my child is in the middle of the living room floor with a HUGE pile of milk (AKA spit up) surrounding her. As O moved her hands through this uh, spit up, in a circular motions only to be followed up with slapping and splashing, all I could do was laugh. I hope you have a visual. My camera was dead! Gross but funny!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hardy said...

Cute/Gross story!! :) I want two of your 'Turkery' shirts for the boys. Do I need to order on your Etsy store? :) Just shoot me an email when you have time. ;)

Mrs. Hardy said...

Sorry...this is Julie Hardy--the one that left you the previous message. I'm in the process of making a blog page for my class(per request of my Graduate instructor at Troy)and for some reason my name showed up as Mrs. Hardy-strange, I know. I didn't want you or anyone else to think I was trying to be ALL professional....LOL!!!