Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just a Little Funny...

This will brighten your day!

Last night when we finally got settled down (meaning finally getting O to sleep, our lovely cots all dolled up, and ready to catch some Zs), I decided to watch a little TV. It was close to 11 and Paranormal State was on. For those of you who are weird and don't enjoy Ghost stories (I love em), this show is all about scary stuff. Last night was about an exorcism. I was all into the show and decided to sit up and take a quick peek at O to make sure she was good. Well, to my surprise, the little booger was on her belly with her little head held up watching TV! She is a sneaky little girl. When I called her name and said she wasn't allowed to watch scary shows she began laughing and put her little face down in the covers. She cracks me up. I swear the child can understand everything I say. John and I laughed for 20 minutes, and she laughed right along with us. I told you the world ain't ready for this little monster! ;)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Don't you love those moments when you realize that you and your child are sharing a joke?? I LOVE times like that!!

Katie Howell said...

haha That is too sweet. Maybe she will like going orb hunting with us!!! Love you