Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Gonna be Worth It

I can tell! I have a feeling that this hospitalization is going to be so worth it. For some reason I am at peace with this. Ollie will come out on top! Pseudomonas is getting gone! Although we are uncomfortable in this little room, we are together. Our little angel is getting the best treatment possible and spoiled too. All her nurses LOVE her, but why wouldn't they. She smiles even when getting pat pats from a stranger and hooked to an IV. What a sweet baby we have. The doc said today that he thinks that this 2 week dose of antibiotics will hopefully be a success and the bacteria could possibly be killed and stay gone for a while. That would be AWESOME!!! Below is the lastest picture of O. She is sporting a headband and cute flower clip. This little headband covers up her "Frankinstien" ( picc line) and looks adorable at the same time. Maybe I should walk around looking for more kids with picc lines and offer them a band as well.



Anyway, speaking of headbands, I have taken the advise of my friends who suggested Etsy. I now have an Etsy store which can be visited by clicking on my sidebar Etsy ad. The store is Sassy Du Bows...I know, cute, right? Take a look, spread the word buy a bow! Your purchase will help me splurge on myself while hanging out in the Ham.
Love to all!!!

3 comments:

Lesley Thorn said...

She is SO PRECIOUS!! I miss her!! Tell her Happy 5 months and I love her!!! And give her sugar for me!!! I love ya'll!!!

Also, you positive attitude is wonderful and makes me so happy!

Julie said...

Oh, I LOVE the name you've given your Etsy store--very creative mind! ;)

Since my two boys won't be sporting the bows, I have two little girl cousins born in the month of August and another one on the way in January. I'll be sure to tell their Mommys about the SassyDuBows. :)

She looks so happy!!! I'm glad things are going well and it is great to hear that the antibiotics are doing the job. ;)

Shonna said...

Love to hear about the "peace" you are feeling...answered prayers, WOW!!! Can't wait to check out your Etsy store:)