Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In 24 Hours....

We're going to:

Make like a tree and leave!
Make like a banana and split!

Today is our last full day here. We all woke up in a little better of a mood today cause come tomorrow we are out! Yay! Free at last! Ollie really doesn't know any different but I'm sure she misses her always visiting family and friends. She misses being outside. Swinging. Bouncing in her jumpy seat. Her bed. Her home. She just doesn't realize it yet. I hope we don't have a lot of trouble getting her back in her old routine. We have all been cooped up in a small room together and she is always right under our noses. Maybe she will not be traumatized being alone. Our stay her at Children's has not been terrible but I miss my life. The time has kinda flown by and I am thankful for that. I'll just be thrilled to wash clothes, clean my house and enjoy the Fall (my FAVORITE season of all). I will also enjoy kissing the right side of my baby's head. It has been covered in tape for 2 weeks. Thank you all for your prayers and support throughout our stay. Please keep Ollie in your thoughts as she continues to fight off this mean bacteria. Pray it is gone and stays gone!!! See you all soon!

In 24 hours we're going to make like a family that has been locked up in a small hospital room for 2 weeks and GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!!!!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Yeah! I have been waiting on this post...the one that says my neighbors will be home soon!! We will be home all weekend, so expect a little red wagon coming down the road with WHG in it, so he can wave at Ollie Pearl in her swing.

Shonna said...

Or...make like a baby and head out:) Chessy I know, but I couldn't resist!!

Y'all be careful and everyone is looking forward to y'all being at home again!

Julie said...

Happy HOMEcoming day to you REALL soon!!!!! Excited for you guys!!!

Julie said...

real! I can't type tonight!!