Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Poker Run

Ollie's Army Poker Run was a HUGE success!
We had a great turnout and a wonderful time.
We ended up selling 201 poker hands! Thats $4020 in poker hands ALONE!!!!
Not to mention the food, the raffle (around 800 tickets were sold), t-shirts,
armbands and straight up donations. Whew, it's overwhelming!!
I am so proud of my family and my friends for helping me pull this off.

Here are a few pictures from our day.....

Ollie sporting her army attire.


One of my many homemade signs.



Sweet family of 3.








Signs for our sponsors.
(I made all these as well)











The "Pier" Girls.

Thank you ladies for your help. Yall we're awesome!

























Ollie's boyfriend Nix on the mic! He said "Dread Clampitt in the House!"
(that kid cracks me up)



Thank you Scott & Phillip for the entertainent!



Thank you everyone for the support. With your help, Ollie's Army raised close to $13,000.

I guess I'm wired wrong, but I am so excited about moving on to the next project!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's amazing that you raised so much money!! The signs turned out great too!!