Friday, April 6, 2012

Lets Play

Catch Up!!

I have not posted since December....sorry!

We've been a busy little family! 
Since my last post.....
Alabama won a Championship. 
I really couldn't care less about Alabama Football (War Eagle) but New Orleans was fun!!

 Ollie is now a "movie star", or so she says! . 
I am in my second semester of Esthetics school. During Spring Break, Ollie and I joined John (while he worked) in Pensacola.
We enjoyed spending 2 days at the pool, 
and hanging out with Sister Leanne who is currently living in P'Cola.

 I also ran in my first 1/2 marathon. Courtney and I have been training (and stressing) over this for months! We ran in the Seaside Half Marathon. It was awesome! The route was along beautiful 30A. We succeeded in finishing (and not coming in last).

 John and I planted a garden. We have been trying to become more "organic" and this was a must! In a few short months, we will be enjoying fresh vegetables like tomatoes, squash, zucchini, cucumbers, bell, banana and jalapeno peppers, corn, sweet potatoes and pole beans. Yay!!
Week 1
Week 2

This year I co-hosted, along with host, Katie King, Red Garter Review. It was a success! 
I took Ollie to the dance practice.....she thought she should be part! I couldn't get the girl offstage. I do believe I've got a little performer on my hands

No comments: