Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Need To Smile....

And when the sun is out, I've got something I can smile about.

Although as I sit here and type this, it's freezing outside,
we did enjoy the sun a few weeks ago and took pictures to prove it.

Introducing Aubie and BooBoo. Ollie takes these 2 everywhere.
I bought her Aubie (tiger) when she was hospitalized over a year ago
and her daddy let her pick out BooBoo (pink bunny) at TJ Max a while back.
Out of all the cute stuffed animals, Ollie wanted this ugly bunny that,
as it turns out is a dog toy.....seriously!
Right there on the paw it says "my pet's pet".
Unfortunately at this moment BooBoo is M.I.A. Oooops!
 

The weather was so nice, we went for a little boat ride.

Family time.

Pop Pop letting Ollie be the captain.

This kid loves some popcorn! Looks like she's guarding it from ShuShu.

WATER!

With such nice weather, who could resist a little ice deam.

You want to see a "little Lynsey", try and take away her ice deam dome. WOW!

Back to reality.....lets figure out what to do today.....inside.
Booooo for cold weather!


Lynsey

No comments: