Friday, February 11, 2011

Ding Ding....

Round 2
In the fight against Cystic Fibrosis.

I am forming a team to participate in this years Great Strides walk for Cystic Fibrosis.

Although my life is hectic and I feel like I have no time to accomplish anything, I have decided to sign up for another CF walk. Our last walk was in Oct 2009 and Ollie's Army raised over $14,000......CRAZY!!!! The CF foundation has been begging for Ollie's Army to return (I wonder why? ;)) and I finally gave in. It is at this time that money for CF is greatly needed. A cure for my sweet OP is on the horizon and the funds are needed to make it possible. This years walk will take place at the Montgomery Zoo...YeeHaw! It will be much bigger and more organized than the Crestview walk (it was the first year for C-view). Most of you have kids that would love an afternoon at the zoo and what better excuse to go than to go and raise money for CF. Please take the time to register and be part of the "Army". If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I look forward to walking and raising money with all of you and am blessed to call you friends!


*To sign up, simply click on the great strides widget at the top right hand corner. This will take you to our team page and there you should click "join my team". It's super easy and convenient.


Much Love,
Lynsey

1 comment:

Lori said...

Planning to sign up!