Thursday, August 26, 2010

Future Andy Cheerleader

This evening John, Ollie and I, along with the Grimes family, Hunter Ginny and William,
walked down to the Andalusia square for a little Bulldog pep rally.
We knew the kids would enjoy it with all the commotion
including drums, music and cheerleaders,
so we loaded our wagons and strolled on down E3N St.


As soon as we heard the band start up little Ollie started dancing.
We pushed our way through the crowd (imagine free food and kids gone wild)
and managed to get a spot right up front. At this point Ollie had to get out of the wagon.
What we witnessed next was the cutest/funniest thing I do believe I have ever seen.
Ollie actually danced and cheer along with the girls.
When they clapped, she clapped. When they danced, she danced.
When they danced "low", well, Ollie danced low.
I knew my kid was observant, but I never knew she would actually follow along.
It was crazy!! She's just under 16 months!!


I did manage to get this short video clip.
It wasn't the best dancing/cheering she did, but still pretty dang cute!


Since we got home, she hasn't stopped cheering.
She claps and mumbles words and raises her arm.
I am definitely seeing cheer leading in her future!

She get it from her mama!! ;)

1 comment:

Claire said...

i absolutely love this!!