Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fall Is In The Air

And with that, T-shirt time!
I got a jump start on my Fall tees this year and I hope you get a jump start in placing your order :).
Here are some (just made) for you to view and choose from.

Halloween/Fall pumpkin, $15.


Turkey Girl, $18.

Turkey Boy, $18.

Auburn Shirt, $12.
I can also do them in Alabama.
I will post a picture if a Bama fan orders one.

Burp cloth, $5.
 Auburn or Alabama.

Shirts are available from size 6M to size 7. They are white, short sleeve. The brand I use is Rabbit Skins and they hold up very well.  They do, however, run very small so I suggest ordering 1-2 sizes bigger, depending on the child. I also recommend you buy a large enough shirt to fit a turtleneck under during cold weather.
I have come up with a 2 "Fall" packages for convenience and savings.


Option A- 1 turkey shirt and 1 pumpkin shirt (both with or without name/initials).
$30.00

Option B- 1 turkey shirt, 1 pumpkin shirt and 1 Auburn or Alabama shirt (all with or without name/initial).
$40.00

*I will be happy to work with you on other combos, but prices may vary.
Also keep in mind that the fabric is different for each shirt. I like all turkeys to be unique.

For orders, please email me at lynseydubose@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Mama needs a new pair of shoes...seriously!

No comments: