Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Latest Adventure

I've always been a "do it myself" type of gal and I recently tried my hand at making quilts. Because quilts take alot of planning and time, I wanted my first quilt to be for my mother. Although I am not a perfect seamstress, all I had to do was follow instructions. This includes choosing fabrics, cutting, sewing and piecing the quilt together. Because I do not own a quilting machine, I found a sweet lady in Pleasant Home to quilt my finished quilt top. It came out beautifully. I started small and made a lap quilt. My mom LOVES it and I am officially hooked on quilting. Now if I could just find the time..........

Lynsey

1 comment:

Jerms said...

You may not know this, but I have this thing for quilts. Love them! Sooooo if you feel froggy, you can make ME one! ;-)